Our Goals | Our Mission
SC CONFERENCE MEN N MINISTRY
MISSION, VISION AND GOALS 2016-2017
To disciple men that God can use in men's families, churches, communities, and the world
Our leaders will be Jesus Lead, Christ Centered, and Discipleship Driven through:
Connection, Communications, and Accountability
- Develop relationships with District Ministry Leadership Teams
- Develop connection of men's ministry through the local church and chartering
- Provide training and resources to help men grow in Christ so they can share Christ
- Develop conference wide communication down to local church
- Utilize Men's web site, social media, and personal contact/relationships
- Develop accountability and sustainability with all leadership
- Develop prayer partners and support groups
- Ask leaders to sign leadership contracts for next two years
- Set measurable goals and hold leaders accountable for these goals
- Work with Bishop, D/S, Pastors and District Leadership Teams
- Have 7 leadership teams before 2016 and 12 district leadership teams before 2017.
- Offer annual leadership training for district leadership teams. (April 2017proposed)
- Promote the local church to connect/charter. By 2020 have 90% of our charters by churches not individual men's groups.
- Have a Conference & District communicator and a Conference and District prayer advocate.
- Provide a conference web site and offer district utilization.
- Develop Conference data base. Provide district assistance with electronic communication.
- Host quarterly conference calls with all leadership teams.
- Offer statewide training for church/president at annual state business meeting starting 2017.
- Host a minimum of 2 teaching churches per year.
- Develop Job Function Resources for district support.
- Develop talking points for local church visits.